Arsenal earned a morale-boosting win over fierce rivals Tottenham Hotspur to move within a point of the top-four.
Shkodran Mustafi opened the scoring after half an hour before Alexis Sanchez opened up clear daylight as half-time approached. The Gunners held out for the win.
Bournemouth enjoyed a 4-0 win at home to Huddersfield Town on Saturday, with Callum Wilson bagging a hat-trick.
His first goal came before the half hour mark and he scored his second just minutes later. Harry Arter made it 3-0 after the break before Wilson notched his third of the game in the 84th minute.
The win sees Bournemouth 13th in the table, four points clear of the relegation zone and just two points adrift of the top-10 after 12 games.
Chelsea enjoyed a comfortable win away to West Bromwich Albion, winning 4-0 at the Hawthorns courtesy of goals from Alvaro Morata, Marcos Alonso and a brace from Eden Hazard.
The Blues moved up into third after Tottenham’s defeat, one point behind second-placed Manchester United.
Saturday, Nov 18, 2017
- Arsenal 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur
- Bournemouth 4-0 Huddersfield Town
- West Bromwich Albion 0-4 Chelsea
- Burnley 2-0 Swansea City
- Crystal Palace 2-2 Everton
- Leicester City 0-2 Manchester City
- Liverpool 3-0 Southampton
- Manchester United 4-1 Newcastle United
Sunday, Nov 19
- Watford 2-0 West Ham United
Monday, Nov 20
- Brighton & Hove Albion 2-2 Stoke City